SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Senior wealth management professional with extensive experience servicing high net worth individuals. Proficiencies in all areas of the wealth management process including investments, tax, estate planning, retirement planning, and risk management. Expertise in taking a holistic approach to bring together all aspects of clients’ financial lives.
RCL Advisors, LLC – New York, NY
Senior Manager (April 2014 – Present)
Manager (November 2009 – April 2014)
Fulfill the multifaceted role of most senior consulting staff member in the comprehensive wealth management process. Responsibilities include directly serving clients, staff development, and partaking in new business
- Conduct thorough reviews of clients’ entire financial universe. This includes meeting with clients, lawyers, and advisors to assess strategies based on clients’ objectives and goals, identifying planning opportunities, and preparing customized asset allocation targets for clients’ risk profile.
- Create and present deliverables to convey complex strategies to clients. Examples include: goals based retirement projections, summaries of estate plans, trust and wealth transfer flow charts, stock option exercise strategies, and employee benefits analyses
- Serve as member of firm’s Investment Committee. Provide research on investment alternatives. Developed a system of performance and quantitative analysis used for due diligence
Brownson, Rehmus & Foxworth, Inc. – Tarrytown, NY
Associate (May 2007 – November 2009)
Supported one Partner in all wealth management operations, including answering client inquiries, examining portfolios, making recommendations, and acting as primary contact.
- Created retirement projections to determine clients’ financial independence and presented personalized strategies to help them accomplish their goals.
- Developed and prepared client deliverables to address asset allocation, tax planning, insurance needs, and estate planning.
- Served on internal investment committees for alternative investments and private equity and performed onsite manager due diligence.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND DESIGNATIONS
- Certified Financial Planner ™
- NASD Series 65: Uniform Investment Law Licenses
2006 – 2007 University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Masters of Arts – Economics
2003 – 2006 University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Bachelors of Arts – Economics
- Delta Sigma Pi – Professional Business Fraternity